Welcome to Senior Moments

Join me here for insights into elder abuse, funny quips, useful information on fall prevention, ideas for helping seniors in all phases of wellness or illness, and some testimonials of real life stories that may help you in your journey!


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Those darn throw rugs!

There are also so many other "dangers" lurking in my mom's home!
For instance, the chair that serves as a "ladder" for the small picture hanging. Where the handle of the "knife" serves as a temporary hammer! Then there's the refrigerator looming with mold, germs, old food, spilled food, etc. You know what's there because you have seen it too!

Now let's head to the bathroom - yuck! Mom! Really? Everything needs a good splash of chlorine!

Medications? Need I say anymore?

I loved my mom! And I know one day that will be me!

So as the Executive Director for the Foundation for Senior Care in Fallbrook we offer wonderful services for the seniors in our community!

Visit our website, donate to our cause, we love the support we receive from Fallbrook. Thank you!

No comments: